We found our seats on plane #2 and they were much more comfortable than plane #1’s...and they each had there own TV! It showed where we were with a little plane symbol. The TV also played movies and a few video games
! Very cool! Also they gave us blankets, pillows, headsets, and SLIPPERS! SO AWESOME! I didn’t use the slippers though because if my feet get cold I am DOOMED! I would be frozen for the rest of the trip! The blankets didn’t keep me too warm and the pillow was so squishy I sank right through it. It gets really cold in planes so I was not too comfortable. Although it was not as cold as outside. The TV kept telling me it was like -55F outside of the plane. I am so glad I wore my jacket. It would also tell us how much longer the flight would be, how fast we were going (usually around 550 MPH), about how high we were (37,000 ft) and how many miles we had left to go! Very cool! We didn't have a window seat this time. We had a row of three in the isle by our selves which was nice, and I didn’t really care about not getting
a window seat this time cause we were flying over a very large ocean so there was really nothing to look at. Although I was a little sad I didn’t get to see Japan when we flew over it.
I didn’t eat the first meal they passed around. It was some type of mystery meat with veggies, but then around the 8 hour mark they passed out bread with a filling of mystery. It was DELICIOUS! Also unlike the last flight, the drinks were free and we got a peanut/ trail mix bag. It was also delicious. I stole Mr. Jame's trail mix to eat later. Ha ha. I did eat the second meal of pasta with no sauce. There was just meat sprawled across the top. It was ok... wish I had more bread with mystery filling instead. I didn't sleep much on the plane and I was pretty bored, but over all it wasn’t too bad. All the lights were out for the majority of the flight, so if you wanted to turn your little personal light on, you could feel like the star of the stage!
There were only five things that I would complain about this flight.
1. The movies would randomly stop working so I could never watch a whole movie!
2. One of the stewardess gave me some cards to fill out for when we landed. She asked me if I was going to stay in Seoul or visit other cities. I told her I was going to Daejeon and she gave me a laugh that sounded like “stupid american” and told me how to pronounce the name of the city correctly. I still couldn’t tell you how to say it. Let's see her pronounce my name with her accent! Lol
3. The turbulence was awful on this flight. They turned off all the lights in the cabin except the one over head so people could sleep but no one slept well because the plane would shake so violently. Ugh!
4. The landing! I thought the plane was going to tip over! I think I might have peeded myself a little I was so scared!!!! And last but not least...
5. The soda was flat. I don’t really count this one, but I’ll throw it in there for Mr. James.
XD
No comments:
Post a Comment