Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Hello Again

My husband thinks I shouldn't start this blog until I am actually over in Korea but I think the whole "getting ready to go" part is important. So... Right now we are currently freaking out. Mr. James still doesn't have his transcripts, he needs something called an apositlle on his CORI check and we still don't have any visa or plane tickets and we are suppose to leave around the 20th of June... That right! In 3 short weeks. We still have to move all of our stuff out of our current place, and make sure everything we own has somewhere to be or live. At least we found a place for our cats to stay. THANKS NIKKI!!! Well I'm sure everything will come together. On another note... My friend, lets call her A, Finally said she would come to my send off party!!!! I am so happy!!!! She better keep her promise or I will have to just pull her hair. Love you A!!!!
I am so excited about going. Forget about the war and the fact that everyone will be speaking in a language I don't know. It will still be a fun adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment