Monday, May 31, 2010

Hello!!!

Hello Bloggers!
My Name is Lana and this is my blog! My husband Mr. James and I are going to move to South Korea for a year following one of our good friend Tom! My husband and I are not very adventurous so this is a big deal for us. I have decided to copy Tom one more time and start a blog. I am sure his blog will be a 1000000 times better than mine since he does have a degree in journalism and is a successful published writer but I mostly decided to create this blog for close friends and family who want to know about my crazy adventures without the giant phone bill. Hope you all enjoy! XD

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lana,

    I finally had a chance to sit down and read your blog. It took me over an hour to read from the beginning. I found it very interesting, a little sad (lost on the bus from the airport and locked out of your apartment) and there are some really funny parts too. Keep writing and I promise to keep reading. Love to you and Mr. James - Auntie Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. Thanks Auntie! Make sure to e-mail me too!

    ReplyDelete