Thursday, June 24, 2010

Im an Optimist!

Good news everyone! Mr. James got a new job in S. Korea! Yay! Its in a city called Deajeon! Yay! It is super close to Tom! Yay! Its only a $3 bus ride to get to Toms city! Yay! We don't leave for another 4-7 week! Yay! Wait! I mean Booooooo! Also Rick and I have quit our jobs, my fridge stopped working, my cell phone charger stopped working, we are running out of money, and I am super stressed. Yay! Both if my cars need to be inspected, one of them I think will not pass, and the other needs new tires and I will miss Toms Birthday! Needless to say, I'm not happy... At least I will get to see some of the new movies that are coming out. Yay! Now as long as this school doesn't disappear I think I will be happy. I think our jobs, here in the good ol' USA, will keep us on a little longer. We will not be making nearly as much money but as long as we can pay our bills I will be happy. This will also give us more time to move out and I hope by the time we leave we will be ready for our adventure! Maybe I will even make it to the cape once before I leave. Im hoping that when we go to the other side of the world that our luck will change. Maybe I will win the lottery over there. If so maybe I will never want to leave the new home I call S. Korea. We will see. On my next post I will give some info on my new City! Yay!

1 comment:

  1. There are a few casinos here. Our luck increases wth the fact that Korean nationals aren't even allowed inside.

    ReplyDelete