Only a week till our adventure begins! I
STILL have nothing packed or moved. Seems like all I do is work. I need the money so it is not for nothing but I know nothing will get done if I don't take a day off soon. I will have to start tomorrow and I need to start thinking about what I will need to bring. I get to fill 4 (50lb) suitcases, 2 carry-ons and a purse. Not to mention whatever I wear on the plane. I think I will have to wear my winter coat in this 90 degree weather just so I have enough room for everything. Im sweating just thinking about it.
I had a meeting with the rents today. Mom is afraid I am going to die over there. Guess it is always a possibility. Anything can happen anywhere. :/ Tom's mom is super nice. She was also very helpful!
So my paper work that we sent a week ago still has not arrived at its destination. It took a day to get to the country and a week to get to the city. How does that make sense. IT DOESN'T! Hope it arrives soon so we can go get our visas. As soon as we get them we will be on our way! Yay! Can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment