First off I would like to say Happy Birthday to Fern! HAPPY BIRTHDAY FERN!
Second, “Wow my thighs hurt”.
Third, I have never seen the candy store look so pathetic
and last but not least...
I think I might have been fired but... I am not sure. :/
So friday night, for Ferns birthday, we and a bunch of friend went to a club. I am in my mid 20’s and yes this is my first time going to a club. Sad I know. Anyways, we all dresses up, except for my sister Beast, and went. We had a few shots, danced, got blinded but the strobing laser lights, and gaged on all the fog from the fog machine. It was a good night. Lots of creepy desperate men were hitting on FurB. I was talking to FurB and a Mr. Creepy (a tall questionable looking man looking like he was in his mid 30’s) stood next to FurB, and just stared at her. I of course was staring at him star at her. FurB noticed I was looking away and looked to her right to find Mr. Creepy so close to her he could of hugged her. He looked at her in the eyes, gave a creepy little wave and noticed FurB roll her eyes and and turn her back towards him. He got the hint and walked away. Ha ha. So funny! Later that night we went to IHOP were I had some delish Cinnaminions. Yummmm! This was our second time at the beloved restaurant that day and our friend Mr. Smooth made a new friend that afternoon and was glad to see her there when we returned. all of us were yelling at him “Bro’s before Ho’s but he only had eyes and ears for her. It was kinda cute. I made sure to take a pic of them together and posted it on his wall. Im such a good friend.
Now I am not what you call a fit person, so no surprise the next day when I awoke and I wasn’t able to move my legs. I don’t think they have ever been that sore. I have been to the gym where I had worked too hard and I have hiked mountains before and I still have never been this sore. Ha ha. Guess I got a good work out of my adventure to the club. I decided to shower and I had to literally crawl up the two flights of stairs to get to the bathroom. I will get have to go to the club again sometime to get another good work out. It was a lot of fun.
I had written about my candy store job in a post before, but I had quit that job so I could go to Korea in June. Well it had been two months since then and I happened to visit the store the other day. I have NEVER seen the store look so PATHETIC! The store is fairly large and with just two bins full out of about 125, candy that is hard and nasty, and chocolate that tastes stale and waxy you can tell since I left that the store has gone to hell. I am in no way saying that it is my co-workers fault. The are all awesome people, but my boss doesn’t feel like running the store anymore and is looking to sell it. He hasn’t ordered anything for a few months now and for some reason refuses to close the store down. With no desirable candy to sell I can’t imagine that he is making enough to keep the store running. My husband, who now wishes to be called Mr. James, had to keep reminding me that the store is none of my business. Ha ha. Needless to say I didn’t buy anything during my visit.
My second job I had quit in June too, but when I found out that I was not leaving till the end of August I went crawling back and asked if I could work till they found a replacement. Luckily my boss had to take a month off from work and they really needed an extra hand so I got to keep my job! When my boss came back, all my co-workers were telling me how the boss doesn’t want me to come back. Ha ha, I guess he thought I was lying about going abroad. He didn’t like that. Why would I make up a lie about moving to SOUTH KOREA! Yes boss! I’m so sorry! How did you know I was lying about moving to another country. You caught me. Well even though he thought I was lying he kept me on giving me about three hours of work every week. I was ok with that. It put gas in my car. I like gas in my car. Well he finally let me go... he is a big weenie though and did it in a way all weenies do. Gave me zero hours hoping I would get the hint and not show up to work. I think I will stop by and pay him a visit before I go. I hope I don’t start calling him a weenie. ha ha
Well on a happier note I have a lot to do these last three weeks. I have a wedding, a birthday party, and a cook out! Im glad I will get to see everyone before we leave.
God, I have to ask you what club you went to. I want to be reminded never to be a cub photog in worcester ever again.
ReplyDeleteHa ha! We went to Club U. It was fun! I forgot to write about how we told the DJ to say Happy Birthday to fern and they called her by the wrong name. It was funny.
ReplyDeleteOh god. That was the last club I went to for my job. They actually wouldn't let me shoot there for some odd reason. Was it a Red Carpet Productions night? I did some stuff for them. They have Girls Gone Wild there too haha but they use a fake company name to bring them in.
ReplyDelete